Hydraulx is a uniquely designed and operated award-winning visual effects facility based in Santa Monica, California with another branch in Vancouver, BC. As a full service visual effects house, Hydraulx has the versatility to provide high quality visual effects regardless of the size or scope of the project.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Creates textures & models as assigned by Supervisor in a timely manner, following the creative direction of the production achieving high level of realism.
- Accountable for meeting schedules and show deadlines
Must be able to take criticism and follow direction of the production
- Keep files efficiently organized and comply with the studio’s technical standards and specifications.
- Work with production, supervisors and team to trouble shoot problems related to tasks.
- 4+ years Texturing & Modeling experience.
- Post-Secondary degree in a visual arts field
Advanced knowledge of Maya, Photoshop, Illustrator, ZBrush, Substance Designer/Painter, Speed Tree. Working Knowledge of MARI & Redshift.
- Strong visual skills and color space understanding.
- Experience working on Linux OS
- Excellent file management skills.
- Able to work independently and with the production team.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Must have flexible schedule and be willing to work some weekends.
Vancouver, BC Canada
How to apply:
Please submit your resume and demo reels (e.g. Project work, personal work)
Please ensure there is a detailed description of your work with your demo reel.
Please note, due to a high volume of applications, we cannot respond to every applicant.