Hydraulx is a uniquely designed and operated award-winning visual effects facility based in Santa Monica, California with branches in Vancouver, BC and New Orleans.
We are looking for someone who is organized, able to take on responsibility for the tasks given and able to find solutions within their own initiative.
- Assisting the Office Manager with the smooth running of our offices
- Taking initiative to manage stocks and supplies, arranging orders where necessary; ensuring refreshments, stationary and general office equipment are well stocked
- Keeping the kitchens, meeting rooms and rest areas clean, tidy and well presented
- Assisting the reception team when needed including dealing with switch board calls, welcoming clients and providing refreshments for meetings and clients
- Supporting the recruitment, HR and production teams in the studio with ad hoc duties
- Goods in/out, couriers, mail and deliveries
- Extended Heath Care
- Paid meals when working overtime
We are located just two blocks from Telus Science World Skytrain Station.
Please apply by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* MUST be a BC resident and be eligible to work in Canada
Job Type: Part-time
Job Location: Vancouver, BC