The Production Coordinator is responsible for the assignment and tracking of tasks for the assigned area of responsibility. Facilitates the movement of shots between teams, attends daily reviews and communicates status updates to ensure the delivery of shots on schedule as well as providing administrative support to the production management team and supervisors.
- Under the guidance of the Supervisor, tracks progress of tasks for assigned artists or sequences in the production tracking system.
Establish character blocking, camera positioning and animate camera movement.
- Partners with other production personnel to ensure shots are scheduled and delivered in a timely manner.
- Maintains steady communication with supervisors and artists.
- Follows up with Artist Leads on a daily basis to ensure task deliveries remain on schedule; communicates any schedule changes to appropriate Artist Leads, Supervisors and Production team members as needed.
- Responsible for multiple dailies sessions each day, as well as client reviews.
- Taking clear and accurate notes in all dailies and review sessions, and disseminating notes to all necessary parties and within production software.
- Generates and maintains production reports.
- Generally providing overall production support to the production management team.
- Bachelor’s degree in film, art, communications or related field preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in highly technical, dynamic departments is a must.
- Experience with heavy schedule management in a very time sensitive atmosphere.
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail, exceptional people skills, ability to work within a team environment.
- Strong project management skills and a sensitivity towards deadline related deliveries.
- Must be able to handle multiple changing priorities in a dynamic environment and understand how this impacts departmental schedules.
- Able to communicate effectively across multiple teams with excellent written and oral communication skills. Proficient computer skills are required with particular emphasis on Production Tracking Software and Asset Management.
Apply by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please submit your resume and availability
* Must be a BC resident, and must be eligible to work in Canada