Hydraulx VFX is currently looking for a talented Rigger with high level technical skills mixed with strong artistic sensibilities to join our new dynamic team at our Vancouver office.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Creating and developing fast elegant character rigs using Maya and proprietary tools.
- Working with modeling and animation departments to facilitate articulate realistic
- Integration of characters and rigs into the production pipeline
- Creating User Interfaces and tools to assist animators.
- Working in partnership with R&D programmers, Animators, and Lighting TDs to ensure
shots are delivered to the very highest standard.
- Providing support to character rigs throughout production.
- Developing long-term strategies to automate character production.
- Minimum 5 years work experience in feature film/broadcast VFX production.
- Solid knowledge of rigging systems. Comprehensive knowledge of Maya.
- Provide reel demonstrating both control systems and complex deformations.
- Solid time and project management skills.
- Accessibility and willingness to collaborate is a must.
- Good understanding of the entire visual effects process.
- Working knowledge of Mel ,Python and C++.
How to apply:
Submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please submit your resume and demo reels (e.g. student work, personal work or project
- Please attach your resume and links to your demo reel.
- Please ensure there is a detailed description of your work in particular with your demo
* Please note, due to a high volume of applications, we cannot respond to every applicant.
Job Location: Vancouver, BC
*Must be a BC resident, and must be eligible to work in Canada