Hydraulx VFX is currently looking for a talented Texture Artist with well rounded technical skills mixed with strong artistic sensibilities to join our new dynamic team at our Vancouver office. Start date immediate for the right candidate!
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Create textures & models as assigned by Supervisor in a timely manner, following the creative direction of the production and achieving high level of realism.
– Accountable for meeting schedules and show deadlines.
– Must be able to take criticism and follow direction of the production.
– Keeps files efficiently organized and comply with the studio’s technical standards and specifications.
– Work with production, supervisors and team to trouble shoot problems.
– 1-3+ years Texturing & Modeling experience.
– Knowledge of Maya, Photoshop, Illustrator, ZBrush, Substance Designer/Painter, Speed Tree. Working Knowledge of MARI & Redshift.
– Strong visual skills and color space understanding.
– Experience working on Linux OS.
– Excellent file management skills.
– Able to work independently and with the production team.
– Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
Vancouver, BC Canada
How to apply:
Please submit your resume and demo reels (e.g. Project work, personal work)
Please note, due to a high volume of applications, we cannot respond to every applicant.