Hydraulx VFX is currently looking for a skilled and talented Mid FX Artist to join our dynamic team at our Vancouver office. Immediate start for the right candidate!
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- A high level of technical skills mixed with strong artistic sensibilities
- Experience in frame by frame painting
- An understanding of color and compositing techniques
- Familiarity with motion blur, light wrap, texturing and lighting in a 3D Space
- At least 1 year experience in Nuke, Maya, and Silhouette
- Certificate or Degree in film, art, communications or related field preferred
- At least 1 year Roto paint experience in an established VFX Facility
How to apply:
Please submit your resume and demo reels (e.g. Project work, personal work)
Please ensure there is a detailed description of your work in particular with your demo reel.
Please note, due to a high volume of applications, we cannot respond to every applicant.
Vancouver, BC Canada
* Must be a current BC resident, or hold a current work permit.