Hydraulx VFX is currently looking for a talented Modeler with high level technical skills mixed with strong artistic sensibilities to join our new dynamic team at our Vancouver office. Start date immediate for the right candidate!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Creates models as assigned by Supervisor in a timely manner, following the creative direction of the production achieving high level of realism.
- Accountable for meeting schedules and show deadlines.
- Must be able to take criticism and follow direction of the production.
- Keep files efficiently organized and comply with the studio’s technical standards and specifications.
- Work with production, supervisors and team to trouble shoot problems related to tasks.
- Advanced knowledge of Maya, ZBrush and Mudbox
- Strong visual skills and color space understanding.
- Experience working on Linux OS
- Excellent file management skills.
- Able to work independently and with the production team.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
How to apply:
Please submit your resume and demo reels (e.g. Project work, personal work)
Please ensure there is a detailed description of your work in particular with your demo reel.
Please note, due to a high volume of applications, we cannot respond to every applicant.
Vancouver, BC Canada
* Must be a current BC resident, or hold a current work permit.