The contents of the Site include, without limitation, all information, data, products, materials, services, software applications and tools, design elements, text, images, photographs, illustrations, audio and video contents, artwork, graphics contained therein or otherwise made available to you in connection therewith (collectively the “Contents”) and, unless the context clearly requires otherwise, or we explicitly say so in writing, the term “Site” includes all of the Contents.
- Provision of the Site by Hydraulx
You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Site may change from time to time without prior notice to you.
- Use of the Site by You
Your use of the Site is subject to all applicable local, provincial, state and federal laws and regulations. You may not use, allow, or enable others to use the Site, or knowingly condone use of the Site by others, in any manner that is, attempts to, or is likely to:
- affect us adversely or reflect negatively on us or any of our successors, assigns, licensors and/or suppliers, the Site, our goodwill, name or reputation or cause duress, distress, or discomfort to us or anyone else, or discourage any person, firm, or enterprise from using all or any portion, features, or functions of the Site, or from advertising, linking, or becoming a supplier to us in connection with the Site;
- transmit, distribute, or upload content or programs that contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms or other disabling devices or harmful components intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- modify, disrupt, impair, alter, or interfere with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site or the rights or use and enjoyment of the Site by any other user;
- infringe upon or misappropriate the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, publicity rights or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of Hydraulx or any third party;
- violate the privacy of any individual, including users of the Site; or
- violate any applicable local, provincial, state or national laws or regulations (anywhere in the world).
Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with Hydraulx, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Contents or any Hydraulx products and services for any purpose.
- Links to Third-Party Sites
Use of certain links on the Site will direct you away from the Site to third party websites. Such third party websites are not under the control of Hydraulx, and Hydraulx is not responsible for the contents of any such website or any link contained in such website. The third party links included on the Site are provided for your convenience, and the inclusion of such links does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Hydraulx of any such website or the products or services offered therein. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Site, you do so entirely at your own risk. You acknowledge and agree that Hydraulx shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such third party websites.
- Privacy and Personal Information
Personal information submitted by users to the Site may be employed for the purposes of maintaining the integrity of the Site and its contents, contacting our users when necessary, and improving the quality of service provided by the Site. Hydraulx servers also collect information specific to how you use the Internet. Hydraulx servers note details such as the server you are logged onto and your IP address. This information is obtained solely for the purpose of maintaining the Site’s integrity and improving our service.
Hydraulx reserves the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Site(s); or to protect our company. While we make every effort to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” from illegally obtaining this information.
Questions or requests with respect to your personal information may be sent via email to Kazimir Simpson at email@example.com.
- Ownership of Intellectual Property Rights
You may use the Site and the Contents solely for your non-commercial and limited personal use and for no other purposes.
You may not allow any third party (whether or not for your benefit) to reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, display, perform, publish, distribute, disseminate, broadcast or circulate to any third party (including, without limitation, on or via a third party website), or otherwise use, any Contents without the express prior written consent of Hydraulx or its owner if Hydraulx is not the owner.
Any unauthorized or prohibited use of any Contents may subject you to civil liability, criminal prosecution, or both, under applicable federal, provincial, state and local laws.
You may not create a link to the Site without Hydraulx’s prior permission. We may, however, if requested, grant a limited, nonexclusive right to create a link to the Site provided that such link is to the entry page of the Site and does not portray Hydraulx or any of its activities or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise negative manner.
- Intellectual Property Infringement
We take intellectual property rights, both our own and others, very seriously. If you are an owner of intellectual property (or the owner’s authorized agent) and believe that any of the Contents or the Site infringes your intellectual property, please notify us using the following procedure:
(a) Please send a written notice of intellectual property infringement to Kazimir Simpson at firstname.lastname@example.org
(b) In your written notice, please provide the following information:
- Identification of the intellectual property claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the Contents that you claim are infringing your intellectual property;
- Information sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
- A statement that you believe that use of the Contents in the manner complained of is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Third-Party Information
Any third-party content, data or publications made available through the Site are furnished by Hydraulx on an as-is basis for your convenience and information. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information made available by third parties, including program hosts, information providers, or any user of the Site, are those of the respective author(s) or publisher(s) and not of Hydraulx. HYDRAULX DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT THE INFORMATION IN SUCH PUBLICATIONS IS ACCURATE OR COMPLETE.
- No Warranty
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE SITE AND THE CONTENTS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
IN PARTICULAR, HYDRAULX AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT TO YOU THAT:
(a) YOUR USE OF THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS;
(b) YOUR USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR FREE FROM ERROR;
(c) ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; AND
(d) THAT DEFECTS IN THE OPERATION OR FUNCTIONALITY OF ANY SOFTWARE PROVIDED TO YOU AS PART OF THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED.
ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR OTHER DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
HYDRAULX FURTHER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- Limitation of Liability
SUBJECT TO SECTION 11 ABOVE, YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT HYDRAULX, AND ITS LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE, HOWEVER CAUSED AND UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR BUSINESS REPUTATION, LOSS OF DATA SUFFERED, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS.
THE LIMITATIONS ON HYDRAULX’S LIABILITY TO YOU IN THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY WHETHER OR NOT HYDRAULX HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH LOSSES ARISING.
We may terminate your use of the Site and/or access to the Contents, features, functionality, products and services made available in connection therewith, at any time and for any reason, with or without cause, without prior notice to you and without any liability or further obligation of any kind whatsoever to you or any other party.
Hydraulx may at any time, terminate your use of the Site if:
(b) Hydraulx is required to do so by law (for example, where the provision of the Site to you is, or becomes, unlawful);
(c) the partner with whom Hydraulx offered the services to you has terminated its relationship with Hydraulx or ceased to offer the services to you;
(d) Hydraulx is transitioning to no longer providing the Site to users in the country in which you are resident or from which you use the Site; or
(e) the provision of the Site to you by Hydraulx is, in Hydraulx’s opinion, no longer commercially viable.
We reserve the right to assume, at our sole expense, the exclusive defense and control of any such claim or action and all negotiations for settlement, or compromise, and you agree to fully cooperate with us in the defense of any such claim, action, settlement or compromise negotiations, as we may request.
No e-mail address found on the Site may be harvested or otherwise used for purposes of solicitation.
- Obtaining Hydraulx’s Consent