Hydraulx VFX is currently looking for a talented Modeler with a medium level of technical skills mixed with developed artistic sensibilities to join our new dynamic team at our Vancouver office. Start date immediate for the right candidate!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Creates models as assigned by Supervisor in a timely manner, following the creative direction of the production achieving high level of realism.
- Accountable for meeting schedules and show deadlines
- Must be able to take criticism and follow direction of the production
- Keep files efficiently organized and comply with the studio’s technical standards and specifications.
- Work with production, supervisors and team to trouble shoot problems related to tasks.
- Solid knowledge of Maya, ZBrush and Mudbox
- Strong visual skills and color space understanding.
- Experience working on Linux OS
- Excellent file management skills.
- Able to work independently and with the production team.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
How to apply:
Please submit your resume and demo reels (e.g. Project work, personal work)
Please include rate history and availability in the body of the email.
Please ensure there is a detailed description of your work in particular with your demo reel.
Please note, due to a high volume of applications, we cannot respond to every applicant.
Vancouver, BC Canada
* Must be a current BC resident, or hold a current work permit.